[progress Communities] [progress Openedge Abl] Forum Post: Re: Internet Explorer Gray Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anil Kumar

Hi Maynard, The current version of ‘Telerik Platform’ uses JSDO 4.3.1 library in the ‘Progress Data Service’ template which is available under ‘Advanced’ section in the ‘Create App’ page. I have tried with the default JSDO library (4.3.1) and see same problem in IE 11. i.e., for FORM authentication login succeeds and data retrieval [fill() operation] fails and for BASIC authentication it fails in the login operation. When I tried the same mobile app with JSDO 4.4 FCS library (which was released in July 2017) with OpenEdge 11.7.1 backend service which is configured with BASIC/FORM authentication everything works fine in IE 11 browser. i.e., we are able to successfully login to mobile app and fetch data properly. As a workaround can you please try replacing default JSDO library (that is part of Progress Data Service template) with new JSDO 4.4 library and see if that solves the problem. Hope this helps. Thanks and Regards, Anil Kumar.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.