[progress Communities] [progress Openedge Abl] Forum Post: Connecting A Pacific Application...

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kai Siegele

Hallo, I am using the 64-bit version of Open Edge 11.6.3 under Windows 10. I have created a new pacific application server and a good old application server. Now I want to compare the speed of both when accessing some queries. For that purpose I have written a batch invoking a progress procedure several times. This procedure creates a server handle, invokes the connect-method for that handle and starts a procedure running on the server. Everything works fine. Connecting the good old application server works without any problems. Only sometimes trying to connect the pacific application server fails with an exception. When catching the exception of type Progress.Lang.Error I cannot retrieve an error message and the call stack is not specified. Has anyone an idea why I get this exception for the pacific application server and how to correct this error? Or where to find further information in one of the log-files? Kind regards Kai Siegele

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.