[Stackoverflow] [Progress OpenEdge ABL] Unable to connect Solix application to archive database progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Raj

Progress version:- 9.1d OS version:- HP-UX hkiad1 B.11.31 U ia64 3563221874 unlimited-user license

There is an application Solix that is use archiving database from db trying to connect but throwing error. To connect I did below steps: - 1: - I login with root user that we usually do mpro dbname and go to admin and security and create a user database and give password. 2: - I started secondary broker like :- $DLC/bin/_mprosrv /db1/dbtest/pring -m3 -S pring-l -ServerType SQL 3: - given a port in /etc/services file with pring-l 4003/tcp 4: - I have given to the Solix team, but they are getting error:- below Unable to connect to specified database. Please verify detail.

Solix detail they are entering: -

Source : pring Name:-Source Connection type:- JDBC Instance name pring Database password: db password that i create db level user.

target

Database: progress version 9.x IP address od server: Ip address Database user: test ( that i create db level in mpro db name > data dictionary > security> add user and password Database Port Number:

Hi Tom and Team,

Progress version:- 9.1d OS version:- HP-UX hkiad1 B.11.31 U ia64 3563221874 unlimited-user license

There is an application Solix that is use archiving database from db trying to connect but throwing error. To connect I did below steps: - 1: - I login with root user that we usually do mpro dbname and go to admin and security and create a user database and give password. 2: - I started secondary broker like :- $DLC/bin/_mprosrv /db1/dbtest/pring -m3 -S pring-l -ServerType SQL 3: - given a port in /etc/services file with pring-l 4003/tcp 4: - I have given to the Solix team, but they are getting error:- below Unable to connect to specified database. Please verify detail.

Solix detail they are entering: -

Source : pring Name:-Source Connection type:- JDBC Instance name pring Database password: db password that i create db level user.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.