Problem with smart data object

Mikedestructor

Hello

In first time excuse me for my english because i am french !!

In do an application on AppBuilder v9.1 B in smartData. I do very much smart data object without problem and this have a problem.
It's a simple smart data object with 6 fields. I create it same the others and in run time in have an information message : << do_client.w SmartDataObject has no AppServer partition defined and is running locally without propers database connection(s).>>
do_clients is the name of my SmartData Object. I don't understand this information message.

The consequence is the my smartdata Object don't function. No information are display into.

Can you help me to resolve this problem.

You can answer me at : Mikedestructor@aol.com

Thanks everybody.

fgalgau

Mikedestructor,

You should simply connect the database on which your SmartDataObject is based, before starting your application, e.g. in the pf file

Felix

mra

Junior???? Member
Hi Mikedestructor!

How is your setup? Are you normally running your data objects from an appserver?

I get the same error, if I disconnect the database, and remove the "partition" from the data object.
If you're running the data objects locally, you have to have a database connection, otherwise the objects must run from the appserver.

Regards
Mike

Mikedestructor

re

Hello!!

first of all, thank you for your answer.
The thing it is that I make precisely similar for technicians, messages... and that perfectly works but for the impossible customers.

Thank you nevertheless for your help.

If you have of other idea to hesitate has not send me them.

goodbye

:firemad: :furious: :devil: