Oops concepts

j4n

how to build a car with tools. can any one give me examples on them.

oh buddy...
I don't want to sound rude but posting buzzwords and adding "can any one give me examples..." won't help you. I'm not even sure if you really mean Object Orientation with "oops".
I've been using Java and c++ OO for the last 4 years and wouldn't dare to say I'm an expert on OO concepts. How do you think a two sentence post in a forum will help you to understand it? Get a Progress manual, read the OO part and ask specific questions.

tamhas

ProgressTalk.com Sponsor
Oddly enough, I would start with the manual. It is better than most. I would troll around PSDN for whitepapers and visit the OO forum on Progress Communities, where you will find some questions almost as vague as this one. Check out OE Hive for a variety of OO contributions. There are regular OO discussions on the PEG. Visit my website, particularly http://www.cintegrity.com/content/OOABL for additional whitepapers. There are a zillion books. I might recommend Executable UML by Mellor and Balcer for focusing on language independent OO models essential to building OO applications.