How to Left align the decimel in .NET UI

We have two UI.CHUI and .NETUI. When i define a frame with form statement and try to display a decimel field in CHUI it is automatically left aligned. But when i am trying to display it in .NETUI it is right aligned. It looks awful in .NETUI. Could you please suggest how to align values in FORM statement.
See the attachment for further details.

Attachments

• question.doc
    31 KB · Views: 8

anandknr

My question is, why are you using the progress forms in .net UI when there is windows forms with thousands of options ?

TomBascom

Curmudgeon
As I read it our original poster is trying to get a .NET form that handles numbers as nicely as a Progress form.

He is looking for which, of the thousands of options, will produce decimal alignment in the fashion that a Progress form does by default. I'll bet he'd also like to get rid of the ridiculous underlining and use a better font too.

I sympathize. .NET numeric is, by default, extremely ugly. It is something that Progress' controls do a much better job of.

My constrain is I have to create single form which can be used in CHUI and .NET UI as well. I think if i can achive similar visiulaization in single progress form.