Forum Post: RE: Problems with AppBuilder and OCX in Arcade Showroom 11.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dileep Dasa

In this version, I could no longer find the standard OCX controls CSSPin and CSComboBox in the AppBuilder object palette. Only PSTimer. Where did the other two go? The 11.4 documentation still says they should be there, and in 11.3 they are. You are running 64-bit OpenEdge. CSSPing and CSComboBox are not supported and are removed from 64-bit OE In the stand-alone AppBuilder (only), when I open some random non-visual procedure file, usually AppBuilder opens a window with a treeview of the code sections in that file, in addition to the procedure editor window. But in this version, the section window doesn't show anything, it is just all grey background. Why? Can you please provide name of a non-visual procedure file you are talking about. I tried creating a new SmartWindow, and then selected adding a general SmartObject, and then browsed to C:\Progress\OpenEdge\gui\src\adm2\dyntreeview.w to add this as the SmartObject. That works in previous versions, but here I get a dialog showing me error 6087 about some referenced OCX not being available. Why? As few people said, 32-bit OCXs are not supported in 64-bit OE

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.