Ask for help, Can't start progress db

Hi,
there are two Linux server, both servers have linux 5.5, openedge 10.2b, I just backuped a DB (mfgtest) into a file named mfgtest.bk with command probkup in server A, and then upload mfgtest.bk to server B, restore in server B with prorest command, restore is ok.
but when I try to start this db in server B, it show error, that says,

" Code page conversion table for CP936 to ISO8859-1 was not found in convmap.cp."

can you help me why ?

my start shell as below

DLC=/test/apps/dlc;export DLC
PATH=$PATH:$DLC;export PATH
PROMSGS=$DLC/promsgs;export PROMSGS
PROTERMCAP=$DLC/protermcap;export PROTERMCAP
$DLC/bin/_mprosrv /test/db/testdb/mfgtest -L 8000 -c 350 -B 1000

RealHeavyDude

That suggests that the two installations on the two machines are not identical or your start scripts are not identical. Specifically the localization settings are different as you are trying to run a database which has code page CP936 with an installation that has a default setting for iso8859-1. A conversion for this code pages can't be done by Progress as it is not possible. But, you could always introduce your own custom conversion rules and extent/replace the convmap.cp file that comes with the Progress installation to work around that, although not really ...

My guess: You are missing the custom version of the convmap.cp file on the second machine.

Heavy Regards, RealHeavyDude.