Hello to All members,
Can you please advise on how to resolve below error ?
This file tt_ord.i exists in two places in my E drive and and I have already verified that number of fields is same in both the files. But still I am getting this error.
May be this is related to above error. For...
Hi folks, may someone help me? it must be pretty simple, but i've been pass all day stuck on this. I created a new appserver in OE 11.7 by Admin server (localhost:9090) and i trying to connect a copy sports database just using the "Server startup parameters" with a .pf file. The .pf file content...
I currently have an ABL UI application which was originally written with the business logic separate from the GUI. I am trying to convert the frontend to a website but keep the underlying Progress business logic so I am attempting to use a Classic AppServer REST broker to interact with...
Is there anyway to revert ubroker.properties file changes?
(Now ubroker.properties file empty)
Version - progress 9.1D
Now under progress Explorer show only Databases.
Webspeed, Appserver.... missing
Recently we have change the service call from http url to https url. I am getting error( Safe SOCKET LOCK (SSL) failure. Error code -54: unable to get local issuer certificate: for 6ae7a2a5.0 in C: \ Program Files (x86) \ OpenEdge_113 \ certs (9318)) while consuming new https url.
The DBAs use the OEM interface to check status of the app servers. This does show error state or offline. Unfortunately, this still doesn’t show a state where the app server is online but hung.
Is there any other way to identify hung AppServer state?
we have issue data inconsistency when using buffer-copy from phisics table to temp-table via AppServer.
The record that retrieved from appserver sometimes missing value.
we have 1 table named "transsales" consist of 4 fields :
if we display...
I have a situation.
Progress version: 10.2b.
OS: windows 2008 R2
Printer: XPS Writer/local Xerox Printer
I am trying to print a PDF, by setting 'session: printer' and using 'output to printer'.
Print happens, but it is all wrong. Whole document is printed in 2/3 lines.
and I can...
I am currently developing a web service using REST Adapter from Progress 11.3 for my mobile application.
I am having a problem, when the appserver do something rather time consuming or worst, stucked in an endless loop. When I tried to recall the web service (in this case using web...
I have a .wsm file i am using to add a new web service to the progress appserver which has deployed fine. However, when i consume the web service from .net code the logical/boolean output parameter from the .p file that runs when i call the appserver web service procedure is of type...