What does iclotr02.p do?

MrMoo

Hello talkers,

I know what iclotr02.p is supposed to do, I also know the inputs that it takes in, I am more looking for what the file does. What steps does it go through to complete it's process, does it search for other information outside of that given to it or does it use the information passed to it to simply transfer an item from location A to location B. I do not have source code for this file and was wondering if anyone had the source for this? I do not want a copy of the source code just a description (basic idea) of what information is used to run this. Any help is greatly appreciated. I am using progress 9.1E

Thanks
Moo

P.S. Yes I know I could probably pay to get it decompiled but I don't really want to do that at this time.

tamhas

ProgressTalk.com Sponsor
Presumably this is a part of some commercial product. If so, you will probably have more luck asking the question on a forum specific to the product.

Note too that, if you aren't licensed for source, the ethical providers of decryption service, assuming that you have encrypted source, will not decrypt something you don't own and the decompiler work I am aware of is way out of date with current releases and was never all that successful.