2 x GUI Progress Developer

RichardHoward

I'm looking for 2 experienced GUI Progress Developers with a minimum of 3 years development experience, good understanding of SmartObjects, experience of either Unix, NT or AS400, and DBA experience would be an advantage. Role will involves a large amount of client contact via the telephone, and some on-site work. Benefits include car allowance, Health care and Pension Scheme. Immediate start. £30-£35k

Kiran_gurav

Progress Developer

Hi,

Please find attached my resume for the given requirement.

I assure you that, if given an oppurtunity i'll do my best.

Thankyou so much,
Kiran.

RichardHoward said:
I'm looking for 2 experienced GUI Progress Developers with a minimum of 3 years development experience, good understanding of SmartObjects, experience of either Unix, NT or AS400, and DBA experience would be an advantage. Role will involves a large amount of client contact via the telephone, and some on-site work. Benefits include car allowance, Health care and Pension Scheme. Immediate start. £30-£35k

Attachments

• Kiran_Gurav-detail_Prog.doc
    80 KB · Views: 12

pschella

RichardHoward said:

Hi,

Good day!

I am herwith sending my resume for kind attention. Looking forward your favourable reply.

Thanks & Regards
Chellaperumal

Attachments

• chellaCV.doc
    158.5 KB · Views: 10