WO not linked to SO

mjackson1274

WO in planned "p" status don't have a SO/Job that they're attached to when I look at 16.2. Is there anyway to link these planned WO to a SO? There must be a SO driving these WO, can I have that SO/Job showup?

nicholas421

WO in planned "p" status don't have a SO/Job that they're attached to when I look at 16.2. Is there anyway to link these planned WO to a SO? There must be a SO driving these WO, can I have that SO/Job showup?

I don't believe there is any way to have MRP link a WO to an SO. If you want to customize it to do so, I would recommending setting the order policy (pt_ord_pol/ptp_ord_pol) to LFL... this will generated WO's for the same quantity as the sod open qty. After the MRP generates the planned orders, create a utility that will match WOs to SOs by comparing item, dates, and quantity.

nicholas421

Try this wrapper around 23.1, 23.2 or 23.3. You will still need to set the order policy to LFL for all parts involved.

{mfdeclre.i}
def var nbr like so_nbr.
on find of mrp_det
do:
if mrp_dataset = "sod_det" then nbr = mrp_nbr.
end.
on write of wo_mstr
do:
wo_so_job = nbr.
end.
{gprun.i ""mrmprc.p""}

TruongDoHoang

As I know, there are no link b/t WO and SO; if the item were set Lot For Lot as Order Policy, so we can recognize (?) in Planned data.
To our site, the WO are made manually (start with F - Status) and we assigned WO No as SO No.

Hope that can help

Hoang