Question Webspeed installation

Vozzd Dakki

Can anyone please send me a link for some tutorial or guide how to install WebSpeed step by step.

I have Progress 10.1b and 10.2b installed on my PC and laptop and Windows 7 and Windows 8 operating system.

Thank's

Vozzd Dakki

No, I'm just getting started with the configuration of webspeed and I need some kind of guide.
I have installed OE 10.2b.
I will try to configure it and if I get stuck or get any errors that I could not resolve myself I will ask for help.

Thank you Rob

Vozzd Dakki

I have a small problem I think...
I managed to install everything and the problem is error 8336 "Unable to connect to Admin Server. Ensure Admin Server is running".
Yesterday it worked, today I did everything like yesterday and I constantly get this error... I restarted the AdminServices in Control Panel\Administrative Tools\Services... I even made a new Progress server in Progress explorer and I get the error.
What am I doing wrong???

Stefan

You can run 10.1B and 10.2B side by side, but you need to know what you are doing. Put both AdminServices on manual startup and only start the service you need to use.

Then lookup information on ensuring non default ports are used by your 10.2B installation. You can do this for AdminServer and AdminPort in a properties file. - AdminServer.plugin.properties or so (typing this on the couch off the top of my head).

Once you have the AdminServers listening on distinct ports you can look at getting the other things, for example NameServer, untangled.