[Stackoverflow] [Progress OpenEdge ABL] How to either relocate a frame after it's been realized or assign a browse to another frame in Progress ABL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

N8BIZ

Ok Progress Virtuoso's,

I'm trying to create a character UI that consists of 6 browses and 6 frames. The vision I currently have is to fire off an ON tab trigger for browse 1 that cues events - show/focus browse 2. Then on tab of browse 2 show/focus browse 3. The next tab trigger is where I am stuck because I want to do the exact same thing with some additional changes to the trigger. Those differences to the trigger involve shifting the location of browse 2/frame 2 to the position of browse 1/frame 1, shifting browse 3/frame3 to the previous position of browse 2/frame, and browse 4/ frame 4 would take 3's position.

Users View =
1 (trigger)
1 2 (trigger)
1 2 3 (trigger)
2 3 4 (trigger)
3 4 5 (trigger)
4 5 6 (trigger)
Bold indicates which frame is in focus.

I'm fairly sure that's it not possible to assign a static browse to more than one frame. Error 3475 states exactly that...however I want to be sure that is the case? Is it possible to reposition a frame after it's realized? Alternatives approaches/suggestions or any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.