Server/IP that ODBC Client is connecting from?

doom1701

BI blew up again for me tonight. I had a feeling it was getting close; my variable bi extent was at 1.9 gig a little while ago, but I was giving my daughter a bath at the time and I decided to risk it and just let the full backup truncate everything in a few hours. Wrong choice.

Anyway, using some code someone gave me in this post, I have noticed that I've got one ODBC connection that seems to keep a transaction open most of the week. Our ERP vendor sets up all ODBC connections as sysprogress--a terrible idea, so I've created users specific to each ODBC process that we run (they still have sysprogress level security, so I haven't fixed much, I know). This ODBC process is still running as sysprogress, so it's something that apparently isn't documented (big surprise for Infor :rolleyes:).

I know it's running as sysprogress, and I know that it's an ODBC connection because I used promon to get the process ID of the server the user was on. But none of those steps pointed me toward what server is running this process. Is there any way to tell?