Radgrid view localization

Osborne

You have not explained what you are trying to actually achieve so no one knows what to answer.

Based on the contents of the site you posted I am guessing you have to create an ABL class that has a method in it which expects a character parameter and returns a value based on what is passed to it. Something like this?:
Code:
CLASS EnglishRadGridLocalizationProvider INHERITS Telerik.WinControls.UI.Localization.RadGridLocalizationProvider:
   METHOD PUBLIC OVERRIDE CHARACTER GetLocalizedString (pID AS CHARACTER):
      CASE pID:
         WHEN Telerik.WinControls.UI.Localization.RadGridStringId:ConditionalFormattingPleaseSelectValidCellValue THEN
            RETURN "Please select valid cell value".
      END CASE.
   END METHOD.
END CLASS.

Then in your main program you have this line at the very top or if a form in the form load event:
Code:
Telerik.WinControls.UI.Localization.RadGridLocalizationProvider:CurrentProvider = NEW EnglishRadGridLocalizationProvider().

I think this is what is required. If not the solution then try asking on a Telerik forum.

Last edited:

balta

Sorry, i haven´t do the print screen.

I have this

1610124433316.png

and i want this.

1610124472148.png

Your code works! Thanks a Lot

Osborne

From your screenshots it explains the purpose.

Pleased the code has worked as it was just a basic guess translation to OpenEdge from the site you posted without really being sure if it was correct as I do not work with Telerik components.

Osborne

Do you use any components (excluding Telerik)?
No, apart from a couple of Windows Forms controls very rarely use any .NET components now. Mostly all the work I do now is pure OpenEdge. In the past I did a bit of work with Visual Basic .NET which gave me a good understanding of the workings, but now hardly ever use.