[progress Communities] [progress Openedge Abl] Forum Post: Webspeed (classic) Install On Centos

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jens Dahlin

Apparently it's been a long time since I done this. Trying to get "classic" WebSpeed using a cgi messenger up and running on Centos for some testing purposes. So far: Internal Server Error 500. Checking Apache error log gives: (13)Permission denied: exec of '/var/www/cgi-bin/wspd_cgi.sh' failed Premature end of script headers: wspd_cgi.sh Permissions of /var/www/cgi-bin drwxr-xr-x. 2 root root 4096 Oct 6 11:03 cgi-bin And the script itself: -rwxr-xr-x. 1 root root 2981 Oct 6 09:59 wspd_cgi.sh The script (wspd_cgi.sh) is copied from the fresh install so no extra lines or other apparent corruptions. I've tried connection type 1 and 2 (according to the file) but that doesn't really seem to make any differences. Default broker is up and running! I've also tried creating a small cgi script just echoing out Hello and given it the same permissions as wspd_cgi.sh and it works like a charm. Looking through knowledebase entries regarding this gives no clues so far: no extra line feeds because of ftp-ing or editing the script in Windows. Can't see that the script is pointing to the wrong Progress install dir as suggested in another entry. And since the request never seem to reach the script I don't think that's likely to be it... Running the wspd-script manually from the command line works. Adding some echos to a logfile reveals that everything that need to be set seems to be set: DLC=/usr/dlc PROMSGS=/usr/dlc/promsgs WRKDIR=/usr/wrk However: if I redirect the cgiip command itself to output to a file instead of stdout I see a difference: If I run wspd_cgi.sh manually the file I redirect to gets data in it. When running via Apache the files is empty... No local firewalls running. Also: no more ideas regarding what's wrong... 11.6 on Centos release 6.6

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.