[Progress Communities] [Progress OpenEdge ABL] Forum Post: Telerik UI - LegendItem Title Not Showing

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aswanson19

Hello, I'm trying to use the Telerik RadChartView control to display an R-Bar chart with annotations for the UCL, LCL, etc. From my understanding, annotations can't be added to the LegendElement by default, so I am trying to add new LegendItems to the legend. However, when I try to set the LegendItem title property, it does not work. Here is my sample code written in ABL: DEFINE VARIABLE myItem AS LegendItem NO-UNDO. myItem = NEW LegendItem(). myItem:Element:IsVisible = TRUE. myItem:Element:BackColor = System.Drawing.Color:Orange. myItem:Title = "test". MESSAGE myItem:Title VIEW-AS ALERT-BOX. rbarChartView:ChartElement:LegendElement:Items:Add(myItem). The BackColor gets set just fine and it will display in the legend. However, the title does not display. Even when I output the myItem:Title property to the screen, it shows blank as if it's not being set properly. However, I can set rbarChartView:LegendTitle just fine and it will display. I've attached my sample ABL form, along with a screenshot that shows the missing LegendItem text. I am using OpenEdge 11.6. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks! Adam (Please visit the site to view this file)

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.