[Progress Communities] [Progress OpenEdge ABL] Forum Post: RE: Question v11.7 Open Edge UI possibilities (automatic generated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cjbree

filename: BROWSE.DOC ----------------------- PROGRESS Browse Utility ----------------------- 'mkall.p' calls 'relate.p' and 'mkbrowse.p' to create a browse procedure for every file in the database. 'relate.p' builds a workfile containing the implied relationships in your database. 'mkbrowse.p' creates the actual .p files that contain the calls to browse.i. 'browse.i' is an include file to browse a file in a database. It allows creation of new records and the update or deletion of existing records. It takes many parameters, some optional, some not. These are the parameters : {browse.i &file= /* file name */ &lform= /* listing form (WITH) include filename (no SKIP/SPACE) */ &uform= /* update form (WITH) include filename (no SKIP/SPACE) */ &sfld= /* field to scan over */ /* optional parameters: &where= /* of xxx where yyy > 35 ... */ &tlform= /* listing form include filename (SKIP ok, no WITH) */ &tuform= /* update form include filename (SKIP ok, no WITH) */ &postfind= /* processing following successful find include filename */ &release= /* release processing include filename */ &seq= /* id to distinguish names if nested browse */ &other= /* other key handling include filename */ &create= /* post create processing include filename */ &update= /* post update processing include filename */ &delete= /* pre delete processing include filename */ &numfiles= /* number of related files in jfiles list */ &jfiles= /* list of related files " , ,..." */ &startup= /* startup processing after defines */ all optional include filenames require trailing blank (&xxx="x.i ") */ }

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.