[Progress Communities] [Progress OpenEdge ABL] Forum Post: RE: Multiple primary indices in .gen file

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Darren Parr

OK. I parsed it and it showed me where the error was. I'm editing the .gen manually. I think its struggling with the preprocessor. Its mostly ok but not always. I seem to have a single error in the .gen. The bottom of the of the temp-table include file is as follows. Like I said we reuse the temp-table defn in different places. The following is included by a dataset defn which a single BE uses. The .gen results in error &IF "{1}" = "JFP" &THEN FIELD id AS CHARACTER FORMAT "X(8)" FIELD seq AS INTEGER FORMAT ">>>>>>9" INITIAL ? &ENDIF INDEX CompanyParametersP IS UNIQUE &IF "{1}" <> "JFP" &THEN PRIMARY &ENDIF CompanyCode &IF "{1}" = "JFP" &THEN INDEX seq IS PRIMARY UNIQUE seq ASCENDING &ENDIF Heres the .gen snippet. "indexes": { "CompanyParametersP": { "primary": true, "unique": true, "word": false, "fields": ["CompanyCode:asc"] }, "seq": { "primary": true, "unique": true, "word": false, "fields": ["seq:asc"] }

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.