[Progress Communities] [Progress OpenEdge ABL] Forum Post: RE: how to use -Mm parameter in old Report Builder

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Damien 3D

so after a lot and a lot of tests, here are my conclusions 1 - when I put the -Mm with then good value in the %dlc%/startup.pf it work well. My value of the parameters is use in my client session and Report Builder 2 - when I put the -Mm with then good value in the c:\myfolder\startup.pf and call this file with the .ini of my session with the command : PROSTARTUP=C:\myfolder\startup.pf, the value of the -Mm is correct in client session, but not in reportbuilder 3 - when I put the -Mm with then good value in the c:\myfolder\rbstartup.pf and call this file with the .ini of my session with the [RBStartup] RBSTARTUP=c:\myfolder\rbstartup.pf report builder don't know it....no effect...if i put a bad filename, no error, so i think it is no use. 4 - when I put then call of my rbstartup in then registry : HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\PSC\PROGRESS\10.2B\RBStartup\RBSTARTUP ... no more effects.... so only the first works, but it is also the only one that does not suit me. Indeed our application servers host other software, and I do not want the setting of mine impact others. Is there anything I did wrong? Someone would have an idea to help me? thanks again

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.