[Progress Communities] [Progress OpenEdge ABL] Forum Post: RE: Content Block stripping out "onChange" from HTML Select

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gauntt@upenn.edu

Sounds like you are using MVC. The editor settings in the basic settings section only applied to the RadEditor, i.e. webforms mode. In MVC mode you are using the Kendo editor. You have two options: 1) This is the official new way of working. Any javascript on the page should be written as a standalone block of code and put in a javascript widget since any scripting will be automatically deleted out of content blocks. 2) If you really hate this and want to disable it, you can go to the source code repository and download the "sf-html-field.js" file and put it in your ResourcePackages/yourpkg/client-components/fields/html-field folder so it will override the built-in file. I don't remember what the line is that you have to change to disable the auto-script scrubbing so you might have to do some more searching to find it. I decided not to do this, because once you do it you are signing on to MANUALLY manage that file from now on. Every time you do a version upgrade you will need to compare the new version of this file to your version and copy in any updates. www.progress.com/.../extend-the-html-field-of-the-rich-text-editor

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.