[Progress Communities] [Progress OpenEdge ABL] Forum Post: Deploying rules file using the deploy button

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Marius Fiere

Having this rule file in the rules directory of a process application InvoiceApproval_V5 using nl.vanmeijel.bpm.service.SuspendedTaskEventService; val suspendTaskService: ~SuspendedTaskEventService = new ~SuspendedTaskEventService(); group ifarules{ rule suspendifarule activated by EVT_1 of BizLogic::W_SUSPENDED{VALUE: "W_SUSPENDED"} then{ println("context.Exception::"+EVT_1.context.EXCEPTION); // Code to get the desired set of user to send email to. // Gather all information required to be sent in a mail. val exceptionTrace=EVT_1.context.EXCEPTION; // this variable carries the exception trace that would clarify the reason for the same, to the recipient. val PIID=EVT_1.context.PROCESSINSTANCEID; val wname=EVT_1.context.WORKSTEPNAME; val WIID=EVT_1.context.WORKSTEPID; val processTemplateName = EVT_1.context.PROCESSTEMPLATENAME; // Similar information can be extracted from "EVT_1.context" object. // Code to send email to users. suspendTaskService.insertSuspendTaskFromEvent(WIID,wname,PIID,processTemplateName,exceptionTrace); } } it is using a custom class which is located in a JAR. I have placed this jar in OpenEdge\oebpm\server\ebmsapps\common\lib and in the jboss directories as well. However I am getting this error in the deploy screen (from the workbench): Description Resource Path Location Type java class not found: SuspendedTaskEventService InvoiceApproval_V5_rules.bps /InvoiceApproval_V5/rules Unknown Problem (I can get the rules to work fine when I compile on the server and add the event via the commandtool), but due to our deploymentprocess I would like to be able to use the deploy functionality... My querstion therefor is where do I need to place my JAR containing the class?

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.