[Progress Communities] [Progress OpenEdge ABL] Forum Post: 4GL XML defining a node with namespaces

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mauromarchi

Hi to all I did a 4GL that created a XML document with DOM methods I need to create an XML document with declatives of namespaces in main node I did that but i was not sure it is correct or best solution I did want to have problems of validation with XML file I have to upload this XML file in a thirdy part web site. I attach my code : ====================================================================== hDoc:CREATE-NODE(hRoot,"lista_app_catalogo","ELEMENT"). hRoot:SET-ATTRIBUTE("xmlns:xsi"," www.w3.org/.../XMLSchema-istance"). hRoot:SET-ATTRIBUTE("xmlns:xsd"," www.w3.org/.../XMLSchema"). it works but i am not sure to did right and best solution. =================================================================== i read also about CREATE-NODE-NAMESPACE and or SET-ATTRIBUTE-NODE but i was not able to use them /***hDoc:CREATE-NODE-NAMESPACE (hRoot ," www.w3.org/.../XMLSchema-istance" ,"lista_app_catalogo" ,"ELEMENT").***/ Any suggestions are welcome.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.