Making good Progress >>> ADM 2

lord_icon

Greetings,I have the making good Progress bibleby John F Campbell, however this is for ADM(1). Is there an equivelant for ADM2. Same principle for the Road Map to Smart Objects, is this available for ADM2??ADM(1) has now realisticly been dropped by PSC / PRGS, all the Smart Object publications are now out of date. Are new publications available / released / planned for ADM2?The ADM(1) principle were excellent, local has presidentce. Run local-procedure-name and all that. I grew up on ADM(1) and still say to myself run-local, then I have to backtrack and convert.Is there anything available that will give the conversion methods/procedures, eg a roadmap that if I say run local-initialise, it would be run new-procedure?TIA

Greetings,I have the making good Progress bibleby John F Campbell, however this is for ADM(1). Is there an equivelant for ADM2. Same principle for the Road Map to Smart Objects, is this available for ADM2??ADM(1) has now realisticly been dropped by PSC / PRGS, all the Smart Object publications are now out of date. Are new publications available / released / planned for ADM2?The ADM(1) principle were excellent, local has presidentce. Run local-procedure-name and all that. I grew up on ADM(1) and still say to myself run-local, then I have to backtrack and convert.Is there anything available that will give the conversion methods/procedures, eg a roadmap that if I say run local-initialise, it would be run new-procedure?TIA

Hai. me too searching for a good adm2 book.. so if u have any pls tell me its urgent..