.i in MFGPRO 9.0

willy

hi
were to get information(explanation) regarding the use of *.i (like mfdtitle.i,mfquoter.i etc) in MFGPRO 9.0, Since these include files are used for custamization, can we get some documents etc.

RonnyK

What do you want to achieve? Are you generally looking for information about .i's or about the standard MFG .i's? If you change the standard .i's you need to recompile all programs that have the include involved. If you want some reports to use a changed .i you can also copy the standard version to a new name and only point with the desired programs to the newly created one.

willy

i want to know about .i (MFGPRO 9.0) functions. So that i can use it in [FONT=&quot]Customization[/FONT]

RonnyK

Basically there are some includes used.

I'm not sure if any are documented, but for reporting I use the following.

{mfdtitle.i "q1a"} for the header of the report, sometimes {mfdeclre.i} to declare the global variables; the d in mfdtitle stands for declare, so this one is included in de mfdtitle.

mfselprt.i is the printer select; mfselbat is batch-output; mfselbpr is batch/printer output.

At the end of a report mftrail.i is used to print the trailer of the report (=selection), mfreset.i resets all variables/printer etc. and mfrtrail is the combination where the r stands for the calling of the mfreset.i.

Is this the kind of information you're looking for?

I have some hardcopy of the programming logic in MFG, I can make them electronic and sent them to you if you're interested.