How to get selected radioset on selection of another radioset

PRAMOD-NAIR

Hello,

I have two radiosets named raSet1 and raSet2 each have two radiobuttons. I want to get second button of raSet2 selected on selection of second button of raSet1's .

My code :
i have called selectproc in raset2's trigger following is the procedure

IF RASET1:SCREEN-VALUE EQ "2" THEN
ASSIGN
RASET2:SCREEN-VALUE = "2".

above code doesn't work.

Program Version Progress 10.1B03

Thanks in advance
Pramod Nair

Last edited:

PRAMOD-NAIR

What about ON VALUE-CHANGED OF RASET1?
(Assigning itself)

Using RASETn values, not only the SCREEN-VALUEs
Yes i am calling it in Value Change of Raset1 but doesn't work.
You said "Using RASETn Values ..." i'm not getting the point.
Please help me!
Thanks @ezequiel for your kind reply

Cringer

ProgressTalk.com Moderator
Staff member
What's the error? Is it to do with Likes? I've given you 2 Likes which should be enough. If that doesn't work please post the error.

PRAMOD-NAIR

There is no error. The problem is that i want to radiobutton selected on select of another radio button. i can give you the details
I have two radio sets name raSet1 and raSet2 each having Two radiobuttons
Now what i want is when i select raSet1's First button the first button of raSet2 will also get selected and the same with raSet's Second button.

Cringer

Staff member
Yep and you failed. I'm trying to help you do that, because without it we can't help fix the coding error. So can you try again and tell me the error you get please.

Cringer

Staff member
Ok that's your problem. Screen-value is the left hand of the two values. raset-3 has the same screen value for both options which means it won't work.

RealHeavyDude

From what I see, the file you've uploaded only contains two images - no code.

You should understand that we are all volunteers who are willing to help. But sometimes some posters make it really hard for us to help. They don't provide information we ask for that helps us to understand the problem. If we can't understand the problem or be able to reproduce it easily we are not in the position to help you. All that we are able to provide you then are wild guesses.

The code fragments you've posted so far are not sufficient to say much about why "it is not working". Do you get any error message?

Heavy Regards, RealHeavyDude.