Forum Post: RE: Error Deploying a OE BPM process from PDSOE 11.3 to the BPM server

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sdhavala

The following article will help you. http://knowledgebase.progress.com/articles/Article/P168308 thanks satyam From: laurent KIEFFER [mailto:bounce-laurent@community.progress.com] Sent: 17 July 2014 PM 11:01 To: TU.BPM@community.progress.com Subject: [Technical Users - BPM] Error Deploying a OE BPM process from PDSOE 11.3 to the BPM server Error Deploying a OE BPM process from PDSOE 11.3 to the BPM server Thread created by laurent KIEFFER Hi when i deploy a process i have the below error. It was working but at some moment i received this errors A server error "Exception from service object: BizLogic server exception of type "java.rmi.ServerException" has occurred. The message is "RuntimeException; nested exception is: com.savvion.sbm.bizlogic.util.BizLogicException: (517) Problem while importing the Process Definition. Process-Import failed for XML file "UNIFAF.xml".; context(ProcessControl.createProcessTemplate)(642) The total size of process template data slots "33,030" exceeds the maximum limit "31,964" of the database record size.; context(WFimportProcess.endElement)"" has occurred What could this be related to ? Any idea ? Stop receiving emails on this subject. Flag this post as spam/abuse.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.