Error Error In Soap Request Execution: Sessionpool : Noavailablesessions

Hi,

While we are trying to run a AppServer procedure multiple times through a webService call, we are getting below error in wsa1LogFile Monitor.

Error in SOAP request execution: SessionPool : NoAvailableSessions[Request failure: Max client connections has been reached (7251)] (10926)

Please suggest how we can resolve this issue?

We believe that below code needs to be included in the program, however we don't know where to include or any setup in the web service to include this.

ret = hAppSrv:DISCONNECT().
DELETE OBJECT hAppSrv.

-Philip-

ForEachInvoiceDelete

Phil,

Are the agents not releasing after the request is returned, or do you simply not have enough agents to service the request volume?

Post the code where you make the appserver connection.

- Jason

For future reference, include the Progress Version and what OS you are using in posts.

Hi,
We feel that NOT releasing after the request is returned. Code we are using attached.
-Philip-

Attachments

• code_snippet.txt
    1.5 KB · Views: 5

ForEachInvoiceDelete

Unless i missed something glaringly obvious because i haven't had my energy drink yet :-

This isn't connecting to an appserver. Its just setting some external P code as a handle within the current session (So wont spawn a new session).

Are you connecting via a webspeed broker and running external handles through that?

(I expected something like the sudo code below that reconnects to itself and fires another thread async.)
Code:
REPEAT for some period of time then stop repeating:

CREATE SERVER hPAS.
    ret = hPAS:CONNECT("-URL http://localhost:12340/Portal/apsv/Portal/ -sessionModel session-free").

RUN Email.p ON hPAS ASYNCHRONOUS SET hasync (INPUT EmailFrom,        /*   Email From        */
                INPUT EmailTo,          /*   Email Too         */
                INPUT "",                              /*   Email CC          */
                INPUT "",                              /*   Attachment Name   */
                INPUT "",                              /*   Attachment Path   */
                INPUT ttEmailRequest.EmailSubject,     /*   Subject           */
                INPUT ttEmailRequest.EmailBody,        /*   Body              */
                INPUT "",                              /*   Leave Blank       */
                OUTPUT blnSuccess) NO-ERROR.

ret = hPAS:DISCONNECT().

END.

Hi , we are not connecting the Appserver using the below code. We usually use the below code to test the AppServer programs
ret = hPAS:CONNECT("-URL http://localhost:12340/Portal/apsv/Portal/ -sessionModel session-free").
ret = hPAS:DISCONNECT().

We mention the AppServer name in the ProxyGen setup screen ONLY.
-Philip-

Attachments

• AppServer Setup.png
    AppServer Setup.png
    71.3 KB · Views: 5

ForEachInvoiceDelete

I doubt the issue lies with any progress code then, unless its sloppy transactions.

Are you getting return values out of the webservice? (IE the code on the appserver is finishing its execution correctly)

What are your ubroker properties set at for max client instances?

maxClientInstance could be set too low.

You could also monitor how your transactions are scoped in the progress code. If something is hanging around it might stop the connection from being released. Check your record locking before/after the code has executed, see if any locks are persisting.