Color coding in 10.1c

Yohn

Well, I installed a new version 10.1c, and license of Architect, because I have for OE workgroup RDMS, Network Client, and OE Aplication Svr Ent. So I thing that I need Architect license.
But thing is when I installed it, in procedure editor I do not have color coding, and when I write for example FOR EACH, it's no longer caps lock style, and this version does not put ends in FOR EACH statement.
thx

ManfredB

The Reason is that VSlick editor extension is not shipped with OpenEdge Architect. This is content of OpenEdge Provision.
If you have a Provision from Version 10.1B or 10.1A or maybe older you can copy the "proedit" directory in your OpenEdge directory.
What you also need is "vsapi.dll" from "bin". I also copied "vsxml.dll" but dont know if you need it.
Then your editor will work like you want.
But I dont know ig this is legal!

Best Regards
Manfred

newprog

I suspect it may well be illegal because we had the same issue & we were told by Progress that the script editor license needs to be bought seperately.

OpenEdge Architect does have colour coding in the editor screen and in the Outline view for windows but does not from Appbuilder/procedure editor.