Question CIM

Judithhennen

I need help finding the add on CIM for office 365. It is not in the MS store. I downloaded it from a site but it isn't recognized in 365 by excel. I probably need to put it is a specific file location. Thank you. Judith Hennen

Judithhennen

I got it to work but it seems like a work around. Execute CIM2000.xla and the Add-in is in the ribbon bar and can be executed. Add in does not appear in the standard excel ribbon like all others that you actually download from the store do.

Anyone have a better solution?

Attachments

• Cim2000 and Office 365 add on how to instrucitons.docx
    1 MB · Views: 112

KarinvanRhee

I got it to work but it seems like a work around. Execute CIM2000.xla and the Add-in is in the ribbon bar and can be executed. Add in does not appear in the standard excel ribbon like all others that you actually download from the store do.

Anyone have a better solution?

Follow the isntructions in the document and drop the add-in simply on the desktop. Boot the add-in from the desktop and it should be functioning as it did before. I had issues getting it to work. But mine is now functioning perfectly.

Christboyer

Hi everyone,
I installed CIM2000.xla using add-ins option in xl on windowS11. When I try to open something, even if I did not openan xl file, I get the error message : "Erreur d'exécution 13" and "Incompatibilité de type". The PC language is in French.

Thank you for your help

Christophe