Acrobat Active X, OCX etc

Hi All,

I am trying to use Acrobat as an Active X control. At present we just send a URL to a browser to display PDF, but would like to include it as part of the program etc. I have worked with Active X controls in two ways:
- The normal drag and drop in the AppBuilder
- And the CREATE "excel.application" com-handle-name...... method

When I try to drag and drop the Adobe Acrobat Control For ActiveX in the OCX box in Appbuilder I get the following message 'An error occured opening the type library for the control', but with the other method I got as far as CREATE "AcroExch.PDDoc" com-handle-name...., but cant seem to get any further (I found this name by searching through the registry and trying everything Acrobat related that I could and this was the only one that would work). Has anyone had any luck with either of these methods? If so then some assistance really would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance for any assistance offered.
Cya.

I have now doen this. I unistalled Abode Acrobat 5 and installed version 4, and then I coudl drop the OCX on the window from Appbuilder. Anyway just thought I would add that here incase anyone else is having the same trouble.

Cya.