About suggested links

abelardomiranda

Hello, recently select for accident the option indicating progress do not suggest links anymore at the moment to add a smart object into the smart window, someone knows how can I revive this suggestion?

I have openedge 10.1a

Tks

Cringer

ProgressTalk.com Moderator
Staff member
Please can you spell check your post and edit it so that it makes sense.

abelardomiranda

Yes sorry, I don't know why I miss so many spaces

Hello, recently select for accident the option indicating progress do not suggest links anymore at the moment to add a smart object into the smart window, anyone knows how can I reactivate this suggestion?

I have openedge 10.1a

Tks

RealHeavyDude

From what I know information like that get's store in the ini that you use. As far as I can remember there is a [ProUIB] section in it which you should inspect. Sorry for not being more helpful, but it's a really, really, really long ago when I did something with ADM1/ADM2. I just guess that you talk about ADM1/ADM2 as you are talking about smart windows.

Heavy Regards, RealHeavyDude.

Stefan

Yes sorry, I don't know why I miss so many spaces

View the html source of your post - it is full of spans and font = arial tags per word. You are probably copy / pasting your message from some microsoft product or some other web page? Or perhaps the iOS app?

abelardomiranda

Thanks for your answer, I check the PROUIB this is what I found,
[ProUIB]
Disabled_Cue_Cards=SmartViewer,:T SmartWindow,SmartBrowser,SmartQuery,:T SmartViewer

In the rest of the ini file I can't see something that could change this situation but let me try modifying others lines and keep testing, thanks again