5.62 - [07.09.2020]
+ Added Russian encoding KOI8-R
+ Added "Open Containing Folder" to file explorer
Piew - Free PROGRESS Code Editor
Visit and like Facebook page Progress Tools | Facebook if you are interested for news, support or updates.
There is setting in Piew where you need set path to your Progress executable. Check syntax, Compile & Run command just call Progress on background to do this job. Also you must sett .ini and .pf configuration files.
Try set "Oem (ASCII/DOS)" charset in settings. On Russian windows environment it "maybe" display something :-) Currently Piew support these Cyrillic codepages: 1251, CP866 & Oem (ASCII/DOS). If there is still problem send me email (you can do it from Piew, Help section) and i try add support for...
1) you have wrong path in your settings (you set directory, not the executable path). See correct example:
2) Yes it's possible. Select your include and press F4 (Open Selection as File). File is then searched based on your your ProPath settings and current directory. Check your ProPath settings.
5.43 - [13.08.2019]
* Updated main dll (4.2.0)
+ Don't show autocomplete dialog inside a comment
* Fixed problem with run, check & compile sources that have space inside path. Now we put parameters after "-param" command inside "". We put it back as it was before version 5.12
+ Updated syntax...
5.40 - [04.01.2019]
+ New installer. I keep both: installer and .zip for experienced users
* Search properties (Wrap, Case, WholeWord, RegExpr, Beginning) are now global. They was specific for each document and if you switch tab then try find next can fail
+ Added .cls to default Progress...
Piew always try open last used directory, if not found open Piew main directory
- from menu File / Close File (Ctrl+F4)
- "Cross" on the Tab
- right mouse click on Tab and Close
- in options there is setting Environment / Allow only 1 instance = True (default) then all files will be opened in...
5.38 - [14.11.2018]
* Fixed bug with RegExp replace action when Piew stop working
* Fixed wrong year in About dialog for countries with different formatting
* Updated docking system (3.0.6)
+ Application is now digitally signed
* When is new project loading or creating - ask for saving changes...
5.36 - [10.10.2018]
+ Added Open Containing Folder action to file tab
+ Added new icons for field data type in database browser (not available in "Show Field Data Type = True" setting)
+ Added Command Window action in tools menu. Open windows command prompt in directory of currently selected...
If you press Syntax check button i call PROGRESS on the background to do this job. So try check your settings. Configuration .pf files usually contains also database connection. If you use the same .pf and .ini files (as you use for run of the original application) -> there should be no problem...
Maybe i can add some button to File explorer. Existing Piew Find dialog will be displayed and will search in current path or in filtered files.
Or another idea, button that add extra searchbox bellow search files. First time user enter in text box and filter useful files (or keep empty for...
Piew now remember last opened directory. Maybe your solution it's better. I will make this change:
- If you open empty Piew without file - just initialize last directory
- If you open Piew with file (first launched file, opened via parameter, doubleclick on source in windows) -> initialize...