Why doesnt anyone post to this list anymore?

Programmer1977

Why doesnt anyone post to this list anymore?

I think that having an online IT community for NxTrend users could be extremely valuable.

Crittar

It might be worth your while posting a poll to see how many people out there use Nxtrend. It will at least give you a feel for the level of interest in this forum.

Personally I've never even heard of it, sorry.

BONO

I think it will be not always an avantage to have a progress channel where all connected member can chat in live. In fact u'll lost the historic of the posts on then chan. So the idea isn't bad

JohnDoors

I just began using Trend this week. I have joined a family business in door and window distribution after 6 years working as an automotive dealer software trainer/consultant/sales. But our system utilization is about 15-20% and is only in the areas of elect. POs and Acct.

I want to get my inventory automated with all bin, quantities and descriptions filled.

Also, how can I create barcoded labels on the fly and when a PO is created? Anyone know the best path?

We MUST upgrade. we are on version 2.1.012, for which I understand isnt even supported any more. We plan an upgrade this winter, but I have to use what I have for the moment.

I am in need of a good user group badly!

Likely a similar situation as:
"Progress who" applying to NxTrend. I have been in the Progress community since 1998, however I have NOT had contact with the NxTrend product.
Would this forum be more usefull if it was changed to a different Progress product?? Example Pecas / Pecas Vision.

comatt1

I just began using Trend this week. I have joined a family business in door and window distribution after 6 years working as an automotive dealer software trainer/consultant/sales. But our system utilization is about 15-20% and is only in the areas of elect. POs and Acct.

I want to get my inventory automated with all bin, quantities and descriptions filled.

Also, how can I create barcoded labels on the fly and when a PO is created? Anyone know the best path?

We MUST upgrade. we are on version 2.1.012, for which I understand isnt even supported any more. We plan an upgrade this winter, but I have to use what I have for the moment.

I am in need of a good user group badly!

----------

Wow you definately need to upgrade at this point. If you have done little customization this will be simple"ish". Also for doing warehousing/inventory, NxTrend sells a product called TWL that would be beneficial.

comatt1

While TWL is a great extension for warehousing, the newer version are extremely buggy.

There is a Wisconsin User group for TWL I know of. However, were there one for SX.e, I doubt I would attend. To make SX.e worthwhile, you will have to customize it beyond the scope of recognition; user groups would be pointless.

I believe barcoding should be done in concert with RxLaser, but I could be wrong. Infor has so many add-on products it is hard to keep track.