FRAME = FRAME {&FRAME-NAME}:HANDLE
SENSITIVE = TRUE

TRIGGERS:
ON CHOOSE ANYWHERE DO:
RUN Update-Turntimes.
APPLY "CLOSE" TO THIS-PROCEDURE.
end.
END TRIGGERS.

This is the code I added to 'createobjects' for a smartwindow along with some fill-in widgets. The fill-ins worked fine but the triggers do not respond. I ended up having to move this to an ADM Window. Should this have worked in ADM2? Using version 10.1A. If this should have worked what other code was required?

lord_icon

I created a noddy window with the attributes that you require and all works fine.
However the code RUN Update-Turntimes is ambiguous. You have not declared a handle, are you sure that the procedure in the propath?? ie IN THIS-PROCEDURE??

punterweger

This code is in the adm2 internal procedure. 'CreateObjects'. All code is in one ADM2 window. However, after looking closer I can not be sure th fill-in would retain there values, since internal procedures are only active during execution. (Smart Objects)

Note: All fil-in's and both button's were in the internal procedure.

Spoke with Progress Support and was informed ADM2 was not a good solution for what I was trying to do. The ADM version worked fine.

Can I see a sample of what you had working? What is noddy window? Also, I had a spelling error should be ADM2. :)