"understanding roll forward...""

Status
Not open for further replies.

raviraju

what does the roll forwrd of ai files exactly mean.. what does this word "ROLL FORWARD " MEAN???????

suppose one extent is full another is busy that how we can roll forward the full one here .. can anyone explain me very clearly.....

And you real heavy dude you told about something time stamp what does it mean exactly????????

RealHeavyDude

Why are you shouting at people? Some of us could consider your style offensive ...

Last, but not least: We are all volunteers and, speaking for myself, I am just trying to help people when I can. Sometimes I am able and sometimes I am not. Furthermore we can't replace proper training. It seems that you are responsible for a Progress database. How can you be responsible for something you don't know much about and you don't want to or are not being allowed to take proper training. (It really eludes me how foolishly many companies put one of their most important assets at risk while at the same time they enforce policies that makes it almost impossible for people to do their job to prevent much less significant risks.)

I appears to me that you either don't understand what I am saying or you haven't read it.

Heavy Regards, RealHeavyDude.

Cringer

ProgressTalk.com Moderator
Staff member
It also appears you don't understand the concept of a forum and threads. This thread is closed. I will merge all your other threads together. Any subsequent new threads will be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.