status of wo after shipment

dear all,

In case of configured products, after doing shipment of the parent item , the status of the word order created by "release SO to WO" menu option
is "R". But all the RCT-WO transaction is generated for all the items , then ideally it should be "C".
Can anyone help me on this?

I will explain you in brief:

consider one configured item "ABC-1000" with sub-items "ABC-1001" "ABC-1002" and "ABC-1003". I have created one sales order "CP1000" for the above configured item "1000". Now I have done "release SO to WO". Mfg/pro creates the
work order. This work order is relesed manually. After this I have done shipment. Then I have check the transaction, it is showing RCC-WO and ISS-SO. When I check the status of the work order it is still "R" . Ideally it should be "C" , because all the items being received against that WO.
In configured product control the setting is

Receive F/A in so: yes
Receive F/A in wo: no
unit F/A orders: no
Automatic Backflush:yes

Kindly give your suggestion on this....

Attachments

• work_order_status.doc
    99.5 KB · Views: 11

zee

Sounds to me like you did not close the WO. When you run Work Order Receipt, there is a prompt to close the Work Order. You also may want to look into Work Order Accounting Close....

Dear Sir,

Yes, then we do work order release , and then SO shipment then we checked the status it was still showing "R" .....we have checked the transaction details showing two transactions RCC-WO and ISS-SO.
Kindly guide me on this......

gtmsb

if you are using 16.11 WO Receipt or 16.12 WO Backflush (RCT-WO), it won't automatically being close off. You need to manually close it.

Then, the status of 16.1 WO Maintenance will be Close (R to C)