Removing records from combo-box

Yohn

Hy.
How do I remove record from combo-box, when i change some other parameters in my application. For example - when I click on other combo-box, and take some value - the other combo box removes his value and disables.
thx.

You can use the DELETE() method to remove a specific item from the list-items of a combo. Or you can re-build all the items by blasting the LIST-ITEMS or LIST-ITEM-PAIRS attribute with a new delimited list.

Yohn

That did not work.

Thing is that I have two combo-boxes, in one I have some marks like VZ HJ MK, and in other one I have name of Cities.

I have to make when I choose in combo-box VZ that he removes record Cities in other combo-box, if I in step before that choose HJ which enables Cities combo-box, and I choose one of City, and then I choose VZ. And when I choose VZ it must remove Cities.
thx.

Sorry to have to tell you that it does in fact work. If you have a combo-box, cbTest:

Code:
 cbTest:LIST-ITEMS = "1,2,3".

Then you have a button which does this:

Code:
cbTest:DELETE("2").

Press the button, and the combo only has possible selections of "1" and "3".

You asked how to remove a record from a combo-box, which I took to mean an ITEM. I read your requirements, and don't really know what you're trying to do, but if your intention is to remove an item from the Cities combo-box, then:

Code:
 cbCities:DELETE("cityToRemove").