Progress Positions in Philadelphia - P/A, Project Manager & Support Analyst

StaffMaster

Progress openings in Philadelphia, PA - Project Manager, P/A, Support Analyst

The world leader in records and information management located in Collegeville, PA, just north of Philadelphia. The Company is an international, full-service provider of records management and related services, enabling customers to outsource records management functions. It has a diversified customer base, which includes more than half of the Fortune 500 and numerous commercial, legal, banking, healthcare, accounting, insurance, entertainment and government organizations. The Company provides storage for all major media, including paper (the dominant form of records storage), computer disks and tapes, microfilm and microfiche, master audio and video tapes, film and optical disks, X-rays and blueprints. The Company's principal services provided to its storage customers include courier pick-up and delivery, filing, retrieval and destruction of records, database management, customized reporting and disaster recovery support. The Company also sells storage materials and provides consulting, facilities management and other outsourcing services.

Seeking two Progress Developers at their Philadelphia (Collegeville) location. Presently using version 9.0. Salary is $55,000 to $65,000. Refer to ID# SW53DF in the subject line of your e-mail when responding.

Seeking one Project Manager with Progress experience at their Philadelphia (Collegeville) location. Salary range is up to $75,000. Refer to ID# SW54DF in the subject line of your e-mail when responding.

Seeking two Production Support Analysts with experience working in a Progress environment at their Philadelphia (Collegeville) location. Responsibilities will include conversions and production support. Experience with Progress v/9.0 is a major plus, with Progress of any version lower is required. Salary range is $55,000 to $65,000. Refer to ID# SW55DF in the subject line of your e-mail when responding.

saleem_7

ID# SW53DF

I am working on Progress 8.X and ERP (MFG/PRO 8.6) for
the Last 2 years. Right now i am handling a
Add-on Module to MFG/PRO i.e. Excise System for Indian
Tax Duties. I am good in Manufacturing,
Distribution and Finance Modules of MFG/PRO.

As to my Academics, i am a Post Graduate(Master of
Engineering in Production) from
one of the Leading Technical Institutes of India, PSG
Tech Coimbatore.

Looking forward for favourable response.
saleem_7@yahoo.com

Regards,
Saleem

digesh

Reply for Progress Developer

Hi Steven S.,

Refer to ID# SW53DF

I came to know through your advertisement in Net that you have vaccany for Progress developer. So i would like to present my candidature for the same
Currently I working in USA under one Consultant company located in New Jeresy. I am H1B visa holder. I am interested in working as a Software Professional for your organization.
I am an expert programmer with over 3.5 years Progress 8.X and
Progress 9.1 (RDBMS) and my total IT experience around 4 years. I enclose my resume as a first step in exploring the possibilities of employment with your company.
My most recent experience was developing new customize coding and testing program designing for Vero Admin (Product of Vero Computer Ltd. Belgium).I was responsible for the customization new program and overall product design, including the user interface.
As a Software Professional with your organization, I would bring a focus on quality and ease of use to your system development. Furthermore, I work well with others and I am capable of working as a independent and I am experienced in quality management and project
management.

I would appreciate your keeping this inquiry confidential.

Thank you for your consideration.
Sincerely,
Digesh Kumar Sahu
(digeshsahu@yahoo.com)
New Jeresy USA