[Progress News] [Progress OpenEdge ABL] Q&A: 10 Things Financial Firms Ask About Sitefinity DX

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scott Snowden

The FinServ industry is a constant balance of compliance concerns and best serving customers. One partner answers how Sitefinity can help financial institutions in these balancing acts.

Expert marketers know that an effective digital experience is carefully crafted and built to cater to the unique expectations of your audience. For a financial service firm, this couldn’t be truer. There are familiar consumer needs that must be balanced with the unique needs of providing regulated information, secure account data and on-brand messaging.

As a result, many financial service firms are asking the following questions when they evaluate Progress Sitefinity DX as their next digital experience platform.

1. How Secure Is Sitefinity?​

Progress Sitefinity prioritizes security with features like encryption, authentication and role-based access control. The platform is hardened and tested to support security best practices. And, as a proprietary system built on the ASP.NET Core framework, you can have increased confidence that vulnerabilities are minimized and addressed swiftly. This makes Sitefinity DX a reliable choice for better safeguarding sensitive financial data and promoting regulatory compliance.

2. Do I Need to Use a Template or Can I Match My Brand?​

Sitefinity shines brightest when a creative brand design can be unleashed against this platform. There really are no design constraints or templates you need to follow. This helps your digital presence reflect your brand’s personality and stand out in the competitive financial landscape.

3. How Can I Integrate with My CRM and Client Database?​

Sitefinity DX facilitates tidy integration with various CRM systems and databases through its flexible architecture and comprehensive API support. Webhooks make sending data to third-party systems a breeze. This enables you to connect and synchronize data, improving client interactions and streamlining operations.

4. Will My Compliance Team Approve of Sitefinity?​

First and foremost, compliance teams will have confidence in the transparency and availability of information about the Sitefinity platform. Underwriting Sitefinity for your firm will be a straightforward and manageable process. Features like history tracking, audit capabilities and accessibility support align well with compliance requirements in the financial industry. These tools and more empower compliance teams to better meet regulatory standards and maintain a record of changes and access.

5. How Much Training Will My Staff Need Before Using Sitefinity?​

A particularly strong attraction that users have for Sitefinity is its ease of use and low adoption threshold. The user-friendly interface and intuitive content management system Sitefinity provides minimize the learning curve. Sitefinity also offers clear documentation and training resources, enabling your staff to quickly grasp the platform’s features and efficiently manage content. Best of all, a vibrant and knowledgeable partner network is available to help you maximize your adoption of Sitefinity.

6. How Will Sitefinity Help Me Boost Engagement and Conversions?​

Sitefinity Insight is a tool that you must see. This rich analytics engine is available with every Sitefinity license to help you measure the effectiveness of your content and optimize the impact of your user experience. Additionally, Sitefinity offers advanced audience targeting and personalization features, enabling you to deliver tailored content and experiences to different user segments. This enhances engagement by providing relevant information, which in turn boosts conversions and strengthens customer relationships.

7. Will My Clients Be Able to Log in to a Secure Client Portal?​

Sitefinity DX allows you to create member portals and private content areas with enhanced security. Your clients can access personalized information, exclusive content and services. Partners, advisors and other stakeholders can also be given access to sensitive information using tight access controls and enterprise authentication options.

8. Where Do I Need to Host Sitefinity, and How Reliable Is the Infrastructure?​

Sitefinity DX can be hosted on-premises or in the cloud, giving you flexibility based on your infrastructure preferences. Sitefinity is built on a proven architecture with a strong track record of uptime and stability, extending a dependable digital experience to your clients. Many financial service customers will evaluate and opt for Sitefinity Cloud—a scalable and optimized hosting solution brought to you by the Progress Sitefinity team.

9. How Will Sitefinity Let Me Deliver New Marketing Campaigns?​

Sitefinity provides powerful content management and campaign management tools, enabling you to create and launch marketing campaigns efficiently. Landing pages can be dreamed up, built and tracked quickly. With a modular design system, these pages help you extend your brand presence to any campaign you imagine in the future. You can manage content, track performance metrics and adapt strategies based on real-time insights, all within the platform.

10. My Industry Is All About Relationships—How Can Sitefinity Support This?​

Relationships can be built and fostered in a variety of ways—from in-person events and experiences to virtual interactions. Sitefinity enhances relationship-building by offering personalized content, client portals and engagement features. Event listings, registration and data tracking bring 360-degree engagement to all your physical touchpoints. Through targeted content, data-driven insights and more, Sitefinity helps you cultivate stronger connections with clients, fostering trust and loyalty.

Incorporating Sitefinity DX into your digital strategy can empower your financial service firm to navigate industry challenges while effectively engaging clients, better meeting compliance requirements and amplifying your brand’s presence. Financial service firms love Sitefinity DX because the IT department has peace of mind, and the communications team has more capacity to engage with users.

Get started today with a demo or free trial.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.