[Progress Communities] [Progress OpenEdge ABL] User: wesleyechew@yahoo.com

• Thread starter wesleyechew@yahoo.com
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wesleyechew@yahoo.com

wesleyechew@yahoo.com 9 reasons why you should choose Opera Mini for Android devices As a long-standing Opera Mini user and sticking to every update, I found that Opera Mini is a very light browser and offers many useful features that other browsers don't have. In this article, we will learn about Opera Mini and why it should be installed on your device. What made me "charmed" with Opera Mini? First, the brand of this browser has been attached for a long time to many people. But it does not mean that Opera stopped but instead it has constantly updated features, changed the interface to bring the new version, which is more complete for smartphones today. Opera Mini features are the main reason I stick with this browser, let's see right below. Browse the web fast Developed from Java-based versions, which is famous since Symbian, Opera Mini has been available on smart mobile platforms such as iOS and Android. According to the latest research, Opera Mini is currently the fastest browser, 72% more than Google Chrome and 64% compared to UC Browser on mobile platforms. To achieve that, Opera has developed a special technology with the ability to compress data when transmitted over the network. As a result, users can see web download speeds faster than any other browser. Click the link Android Browser App to download more Android browser apps. Save data Also thanks to unique compression technology, Opera saves 3G data. According to research, Opera Mini reduced 3.5 times 3G data compared to Chrome and half that of UC Browser. On average, Opera Mini can save about 90Mb per month. With this data, you can have an additional 45 minutes of video playback, or more than 4 hours of music playback, 7.5 hours of web browsing or updating 260 times on Facebook. You can immediately use this data saving feature by accessing the "O", select Save data, then select the desired saving mode. There is a small note that the Android and iOS versions will have some interface differences in data saving mode. Specifically, iOS you will have three modes as below. It includes: · Opera Mini: This is a mode that maximizes speed and saves "full-size" data (up to 90%) so you can even surf the web when the network drops to 2G speed. It is noted that when you enable this mode, some pages will display incorrectly, but generally, for quick lookup, you can turn it on for temporary use. · Opera Turbo: This mode allows you to surf the web as usual but will save data more than other browsers. · Off: Do not use data saving mode. Depending on the purpose you use accordingly, in the first two modes, they can be clicked "Advanced" to set up more details. Block ads effectively The ads are also the reason that I feel affect the speed of loading pages today. Fortunately, Opera Mini has a built-in ad blocking feature for us, just go to the "O", choose to save data and turn on the ad blocker. According to the research, when turning on the ad blocking feature, the page loading speed will increase to 40% while saving data 14% compared to normal. Personalization By clicking on the "O" icon under the screen and selecting Settings, you can change many things to suit you better. Layout of app includes: · Phone: Maximize for content · Classic: Help you manipulate easily with one hand · Tablets: Effective tab conversion · Next is the "Theme" with many different colors, when you choose you will see the main color on the app changes. If the eye is poor and needs to increase the font size, or select "Page Layout" and choose "Font Size" to change. Finally, you can change the language directly here without having to change the language of the entire system. It is very convenient! Visit the link Apk downloader apk to explore more Android apps and games. Save the web page for later view Sometimes, when I look at a good story on the web, I am busy to have to turn it off and forget to save the link. Opera Mini has a built-in feature to save pages for you to view offline, which is very useful when you find a lot of documents and want to review later to do research. How to use that is very simple. When the website finishes downloading, click on the "+" sign in the address bar, select "Save for offline viewing". Later, you go to the home screen select "Saved pages" and click on the “Saved Web” to view. Watch online videos stabley Opera Mini's data compression technology also reaches its peak when it also compresses the video for you to watch on the weak line. To activate this feature, go to "O", select "Save data" and turn on the "Promote Video" feature. Download videos easily If you like certain videos, Opera Mini also allows us to download them to the devices stored on the memory card for later viewing. Protect our dear eyes In the settings section, you will find the feature called "Night mode". This feature is great if you often read the web at night. We can also choose to "Reduce eye strain" so that Opera Mini adjusts the color of the screen. It is the best way for you to read at night without worrying about your eyes and nerve. Scan QR codes Sometimes, scanning QR codes are necessary, then I remember that I haven’t installed the app to scan, now Opera Mini will show its power. You can scan QR codes right on your phone by: iOS: Click on the address bar, there will be a QR code icon on your keyboard to choose from. Android: In the address bar, the left corner will have a QR icon for you to select. The rest is to put the camera in the code to scan and see the information. I hope that after reading my review of Opera Mini browser app, you have a detailed look of it. How do you feel about this browser? If you like Opera Mini, do not hesitate to install and experience it right now. If you are into Android apps and games, you can get access the link Free apk downloader at Top1apk .

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.