[Progress Communities] [Progress OpenEdge ABL] Forum Post: RE: OpenEdge OEE/OEM redirecting me back to login.jsp in an infinite loop

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Libor Laubacher

Try clearing your browser cache. Sent from my iPhone On 11 Jan 2019, at 01:44, dbeavon wrote: Update from Progress Community dbeavon I'm guessing that the problem is some arbitrary error that is being obscured by a redirect. I can't find any logs that will say what the underlying error is. I've noticed that if I use a bogus page (" ") then it will behave the same way. Also, I haven't authenticated yet with the admin/admin credentials so it may also be trying to redirect me to the login page for that purpose, but is unable to do so for some unrelated issue. I'm wondering if there is some standard spring-cleaning that is needed in the OEM databases after an upgrade. Based on the following KB, there appears to be a lot of cruft in the "orientdb" databases that are used internally. Progress KB - How to reclaim space used by the graph/activity database From KB: Orient databases are used by OEM since OpenEdge 11.3. There are ... use-cases for re-creating them: The Orient database needs to be re-created when the version is upgraded in a newer OpenEdge version or later Service Pack Perhaps some of that is invalid data. I suspect invalid data doesn't clean itself, or the KB wouldn't be here. In particular I'm suspicious of "configdb" ( \config\configdb). Maybe we'll just call tech support to try to get things up and running on the new version of OE 11.7.4. This stuff seems like it has a lot of moving parts.... View online You received this notification because you subscribed to the forum. To unsubscribe from only this thread, go here . Flag this post as spam/abuse.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.