[Progress Communities] [Progress OpenEdge ABL] Forum Post: .Net Open Client Error : Invalid version, 17391 (expected 1100) in object file. (2888) (721

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sjaka80

My .r code is compiled in Progress 10.1B (64 bit), however my OpenEdge Appserver is running 11.5 (64 bit), it is running on Windows Server 2012. In Visual Studio I'm getting the following error while trying to load the dll files generated through ProxyGen: Message = "ERROR condition: Invalid version, 17391 (expected 1100) in object file customer.r. (2888) (7211) ". Progress knowledgebase suggest that it is due to conflict of bitness between the systems progress code is compiled vs. where it is accessed. In my case both systems are 64 bit (although Progress versions are different). I've already confirmed that the build platform in Visual Studio is 64 bits. My questions are: 1. Does the difference of Progress version cause this error too? 2. Is there a way to use the ProxyGen in 64 bit/ 32 bit flavors? I'm thinking in terms of the custom compiler (CSC.exe) and XSD Generator (XSD.exe) I'm using to generate strongly typed proxy classes?

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.