[progress Communities] [progress Openedge Abl] Forum Post: Connect To Websphere Mq Through...

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fuelfire

Hello, everybody! I'm trying to open, get, put, close WebSphere MQ queuе through JMS API. I want to connect to the queue manager, open a specific queue, put in her message, get the message and then close and disconnect. Earlier I connected to the MQ through MQ API . With the help of colleagues from this forum, I was able to write a program with the help of which I got the opportunity to put messages in the queue and pick them up. This program is very cumbersome. I made it in the OpenEdge 10.1B, using installed the WebSphere MQ client 7.5 and downloaded the manual "MQSeries Application Programming Interface". It was a test and this solution is not used in our product. Now I'm using version 11.6.3. Having learned that since version 11.5.1 I can interact with WebSphere MQ without using the SonicMQ (I do not have licenses for this product), I became interested and decided to figure it out. My task of interacting with WebSphere MQ queues is complicated by the fact that I have to access the queue from the server (not from the client, as in the program I wrote earlier). For these purposes, I plan to use purchased and installed on the database server PAS for OE. In any case, this is how I call the web services: the program on the client calls the application server on which the service call programs run. So, I started to study the documentation "Messaging and ESB". I made the necessary changes in jmsProvider.properties and AdminServerPlugins.properties in In the %DLC%\properties path: [PluginPolicy.Progress.SonicMQ] pluginclasspath=C:\Program Files\Progress\OpenEdge_11_6/sonic/MQ8.5/lib/sonic_Client.jar,C:\Program Files\Progress\OpenEdge_11_6/sonic/MQ8.5/lib/mgmt_client.jar,C:\Program Files\Progress\OpenEdge_11_6/java/progress.jar,C:\PROGRA~1\IBM\WEBSPH~1\java\lib\com.ibm.mqjms.jar classpath=C:\Program Files\Progress\OpenEdge_11_6/sonic/MQ8.5/lib/sonic_Client.jar,C:\Program Files\Progress\OpenEdge_11_6/java/progress.jar,C:\PROGRA~1\IBM\WEBSPH~1\java\lib\com.ibm.mqjms.jar jvmargs=-DsonicMQExtensions=false -DjmsProvider=WebSphereMQ After that, I began to doubt: there is a WebSphere client on my workstation. But our users work with software using the Client Networking, hosted on a network resource. Probably I should install the WebSphere client on the network? After all, I must somehow run the SonicMQ adapter? On the server in Progress OpenEdge Management I chose the SonicMQ Adapter Resource. But nothing can be created here. Here I am stuck. Do I need to configure something on the server or just make changes to the properties files? Maybe I missed something (did not install it) during the installation of OpenEdge RDBMS? Can anyone help me? Thanks. Andrew.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.