MFG2XLS CHUI -> Excel

ddegroot

Hi All,

I created a program for CHUI to be able to export any report to Excel without recoding anything in mfgpro. I just made a program that automatically converts any MFGPro report (Being standard MFGPro, CSV or CVSMixed) into excel and perform any extra tasks upon completion (starting macro's for example).

The program is called MFG2XLS.exe and can be downloaded for free from our server : http://www.talon.nl/nl/site/start/projects/mfg2xls.html

The setup manual can be found on this page. You just need to install the program on every client, create a printer in MFGPro and have a terminal program that supports remote printing and editing (like netterm)

Hope you like it.

Regards,

Diederik de Groot
ddegroot@talon.nl
www.talon.nl

emichael

Progress2xls

HI,
I have downloaded and attempted to use this utility. However, All our systems have been developed in house and I have never seen a MFGPro report. I would assume that the first page layout has a lot to do with this utility working correctly. Could you maybe let me know what the format is?
Currently, when tring to use this utility, I get the following error:
Not enough line in the report to process.

Thanx
emichael
michaelk@rcf.co.za

ddegroot said:
Hi All,

I created a program for CHUI to be able to export any report to Excel without recoding anything in mfgpro. I just made a program that automatically converts any MFGPro report (Being standard MFGPro, CSV or CVSMixed) into excel and perform any extra tasks upon completion (starting macro's for example).

The program is called MFG2XLS.exe and can be downloaded for free from our server : http://www.talon.nl/nl/site/start/projects/mfg2xls.html

The setup manual can be found on this page. You just need to install the program on every client, create a printer in MFGPro and have a terminal program that supports remote printing and editing (like netterm)

Hope you like it.

Regards,

Diederik de Groot
ddegroot@talon.nl
www.talon.nl

S.ALOK

Not a able to download

Hi,

I am trying to download your file for quiet few days but was not able to download.
Please check if the link is correct.

Bye

Alok

S.ALOK

Hi Michael,

I was trying to download the same utility but the link seems does not exist. please send the utility if its with you,

Thanks,

Alok

emichael said:
HI,
I have downloaded and attempted to use this utility. However, All our systems have been developed in house and I have never seen a MFGPro report. I would assume that the first page layout has a lot to do with this utility working correctly. Could you maybe let me know what the format is?
Currently, when tring to use this utility, I get the following error:
Not enough line in the report to process.

Thanx
emichael
michaelk@rcf.co.za

emichael

I do have the software, but I need your email address. You have hidden it in your subscription.
emichael

S.ALOK said:
Hi,

I am trying to download your file for quiet few days but was not able to download.
Please check if the link is correct.

Bye

Alok

shailaja

not able to download the utility

my eamil address is shailaja@tspl.com can you please send me the file?

regards,
shailaja

ddegroot said:
Major Updates to Progress2xls:

- Better Language Recognition for Windows, Excel Version and Reports
- Decimal and Date Rewriting has been improved

Just have a look at : http://www.talon.nl/nl/site/start/projects/progress2xls.html

Regards,

Diederik de Groot
www.talon.nl

Son Nguyen

Hi ddegroot,

Install PROGRESS2XLS on my computer and seting on MFGPRO. I don't know where i type this cripts:

script:

#!bin/sh
echo -n "ECS[5i"

Can you help me?

Thanks

Son Nguyen

Hi Diederik de Groot,

Could you tell deep into detail about seting print on MFGPRO and where we need to type script:

#!/bin/sh
echo -n "ESC[5i"

I am pressed.
reply me as soon as possible, please.
Nguyen