Looking for a test management system

tossy

[FONT=trebuchet ms,sans-serif]I work for a small company (we are a group of five software engineers) into software testing and we are looking out for a test management software which has in-built live reporting and centralized repository systems. Can someone suggest a test management system with these features? [/FONT]

loria08

Nowadays, several tools available. Personally I would like to suggest you to try test management system named Zephyr. What separates it from other tools is its collaborative & extensive testing features, slick UI, resource management ability, live dashboards etc

Before everyone rushes off to buy this no-doubt market-leading system it is worth noting that this is loria08s first post on this forum, which by complete coincidence is on a thread started by a new member who might appear to some cynical PTers to be connected with Zephyr. Particulary if they googled Zephyr and "Vator Campaigns" together. Tossy, why did you edit "Vator Campaigns" from your other message?

Luckily, I'm not remotely cynical, and think that loria08 and tosser have absolutely nothing to do with Zephyr, and that loria08 really is an independent happy user of the system and I'm definitely going to buy a copy of it when I've finished typing this post.

tamhas

ProgressTalk.com Sponsor
Not to mention that the word "Progress" only appears on their site in its use as an English word, i.e., there is no obvious, tested applicability to our tool environment.

Oh, and coincidentally, a new user called tossy has posted an out and out advertisement for this same software on OE Hive.