Is the email notification system down?

Cringer

ProgressTalk.com Moderator
Staff member
I think the email notification system might be down. So if you read this, can you reply to it so that I can see if I get an email or not? THanks.

Cringer

Staff member
Thanks Marian - it is down. I've sent Chris an urgent message because it's stopping people registering for the forums :(

Stefan

Any update on this? I'm still not getting any emails (daily digest or subscribed threads).

Cringer

Staff member
Nope nothing. Sorry. It's still down. I've sent Chris some urgent messages and nothing has been done. Sorry.

Cringer

Staff member
Have chased up Chris again today as this is still broken. It's a shame there isn't another person available to kick the server... :(

Chris Kelleher

Administrator
Staff member
So sorry about the delay on this guys, been extremely busy with work and now on vacation in Maine.

I upgraded the server from OS X 10.7 (Lion) to 10.8 (Mountain Lion), which moved the location of some of the postfix mail configuration files. I've addressed these, and it appears that email is being sent again from the server.

Cringer

Staff member
Yeah it is, there's another thread somewhere. I've mailed Chris and had no response.