How can I get the all the valid account combination ? Acct + sub Acct + cc

yls999

I just know cr_mstr (range), ac_mstr. sb_mstr , cc_mstr.
The four tables will be used.

======================

For MFG/PRO versions 9.0, 8.6, 8.5, 7.4 and below, the PROGRESS query below will display all valid account/sub-account/cost center combinations:
OUTPUT TO FILE NAME. /*enter "filename" here*/
Define variable valid_acct like mfc_logical.
Define variable use_cc like co_use_cc initial yes.
Define variable use_sub like co_use_sub initial yes.
FOR EACH ac_mstr, each sb_mstr, each cc_mstr
NO-LOCK WITH FRAME a:
{glverify.i &acc=ac_code &sub=sb_sub &cc=cc_ctr &valid=valid_acct}
IF valid_acct THEN DO:
DISPLAY ac_code ac_desc ac_active
sb_sub sb_desc sb_active
cc_ctr cc_desc cc_active
WITH WIDTH 120.
END.
END.
OUTPUT Close.
With the introduction of Extended Accounting Structure functionality, program glverify.i was replaced by gpglvpl.p for MFG/PRO versions eB, eB2, and above. For MFG/PRO versions eB, eB2, and above, the PROGRESS query below will display all valid account/sub-account/cost center combinations:
OUTPUT TO FILE NAME. /*enter "filename" here*/
FOR EACH asc_mstr NO-LOCK:
DISPLAY asc_acc asc_sub asc_cc asc_desc.
END.
OUTPUT Close.
NOTE: During the course of normal events, the asc_mstr record is actually created at time of transaction post (and only if the account is valid for the combination of account, sub-account, and cost center). In other words, the asc_mstr is NOT created immediately after defining them in the Account/Subaccount/Cost Center maintenance functions. Before running the above PROGRESS query, run 36.25.50 Activate Pro Forma Combinations (utasc.p). This utility program will create an Account, Sub-Account, and Cost Center (asc_mstr) record for the specified, existing Account/Sub-Account/Cost Center. This utility will activate accounts without posting transactions.
================================
I got the above info from support.qad.com
I want to get the valid account/sub-account/cost center combinations without run 36.25.50 Activate Pro Forma Combinations (utasc.p).
Does anyone have idea?