Hello every body

jatin2510

Hello every body,

This is Jatin working as a s\w engg in QAD India pvt ltd. I m working in progress tecknology from last 2 years.

With regards,
Jatin

jatin2510

Hello mukesh,

Welcome to the world of progress. Being ur well wisher if it is just a starting then try to make a switch to some other tecnology as there are very few opportunity in progress. I m telling u from my experience.
U can contact me at any time on jatin2510@yahoo.co.in.
Also no need to get depresed after reading above as there are also very few people in progress. But still i suggest to make a move.

With regards,
Jatin.

hi jatin how r u i m working in jkt, noida. its being a starting of my careerr in progress here.

sk_manu

Hello every body,

This is Jatin working as a s\w engg in QAD India pvt ltd. I m working in progress tecknology from last 2 years.

With regards,
Jatin

HI Jatin,

This is Manohar from mysore. IM working in Progress from past 1 year. NOw a days Progress has opened up it market.

Warm Regards,
Manohar

jatin2510

Yes manohar , i aggree with u but if u compare the opportunity in progreess and other technology then other technology has more scope.

Also no new project is developed in progress. only the already built application is maintened. So dont misguide the other people and try to accept the truth.

HI Jatin,

This is Manohar from mysore. IM working in Progress from past 1 year. NOw a days Progress has opened up it market.

Warm Regards,
Manohar

sk_manu

Yes manohar , i aggree with u but if u compare the opportunity in progreess and other technology then other technology has more scope.

Also no new project is developed in progress. only the already built application is maintened. So dont misguide the other people and try to accept the truth.

Hi Jatin, its true that Progress have less market when compare with other technology. But Webspeed and Open Edge still have their own impact on market. Alone Progress 4gl is off no use.